Enrollment Policy

Students within any Title 1 district may enroll upon verification of their address. Parents are to present a current utility bill-gas, water, electric OR Lease agreement and one additional mailing with their name and address. Parents should then submit the following documents:

Birth Certificate

Current Health Record -must have

Social Security Card

Parent ID